* Suspense, amateur sleuth, cozy, or police procedures and the entire menagerie under the mystery genre are all available for the challenge.
* Any format of book is eligible, from ebooks, audio, and print. Go for it!
* Cross overs / overlaps to other challenges are okay and the more you can utilize your TBR stack the better.
* Sign up below with the Linky, if you like. If you don't have a blog then post your list of books here in the comments and return to share what you read. Sharing in the comments proves to be very interesting for all, so consider bookmarking this post and come back to share about the books you've read and if you recommend them.
* If you have given the book you chose a good chance and you just can't read/finish it, feel free to pick a new one.
* Those who complete the challenge get a Badge of Completion that can be posted on their blog or website and entered for a random drawing for one of five Challenge winners bookmarks to be given away. I scrapbook and stamp so they are handmade.
* Prize restrictions - bookmarks will only be mailed within the U.S and Canada.
Random drawing of challenge participants who completed the challenge will have 2 weeks from prize notification to provide a mailing address. If a mailing address is not provided then a new person will be drawn and notified.
* The books I am planning to read (subject to change) for the Historical Mystery Reading Challenge are:
- A Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander (click here)
- What Darkness Brings by C.S. Harris
- India Black and the Shadows of Anarchy by Carol Carr
- Murder on Fifth Avenue by Victoria Thompson
- The Gods of Gotham by Lyndsay Faye
- The Assassin of Marais by Claude Izner
- Her Majesty's Hope by Susan Elia MacNeal (click here)
- Unnatural Habits by Kerry Greenwood (click here)
I look forward to reading about everyone's books and discovering some new series! Also, please consider submitting your blog post on these challenge books in the Mystery and Crime Fiction Blog Carnival here (http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_8796.html)