Share This

Bookmark and Share

Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Mysteries

If you like to read books that coincide with the season or holiday I wanted to help with offering up some holiday reads.  I am hoping that readers will add other holiday mysteries in the comments.

Fleece Navidad by Maggie Sefton
Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle
The Christmas Thief by Mary Higgins Clark
Dashing Through the Snow Mary and Carol Higgins Clark
Candy Cane Murder by Joanne Fluke
Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Anne Perry Holiday mysteries
A Highland Christmas by M.C. Beaton
Murder with all the trimmings by Elaine Viets
Death, Snow, and Mistletoe by Valerie Malmont
Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie
Wreck the Halls by Sarah Graves
A Holiday Yarn by Sally Goldenbaum
Crewel Yule by Monica Ferris
Mrs. Jeffries and the Mistletoe Mixup
Herald of Death by Kate Kingbury

and the one I am reading now: I am Half-sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley

Join in and add to this list...what holiday mystery books do you know of?

Now for the holiday music!



Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Wizards In Winter" music and computerized holiday lights





Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

The Cozy Mystery Journal said...

I'm going to be reading The Chocolate Bear Burglary by Joanna Carl, which I think is set at christmas time. If I get time I'm also going to re-read Hercule Poirot's Christmas and Joanne Fluke has a short story called Candy for Christmas.

I can't wait to dig into some holiday mysteries :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails